We are an integrative family medical practice, striving to re-enliven modern medicine by offering a comprehensive and individualized approach to healthcare through Osteopathic and Anthroposophic Medicine.
We understand that the body, mind, and spirit are interwoven throughout all stages of health and disease, and we work to integrate these aspects in our patient care.
Our office is made up of a team of physicians, nurses and staff members. We offer a wide scope of medical practice for infants, children and adults and provide continuity of care by allowing patients to access other practitioners in our group if their practitioner is not available. Our physicians frequently communicate with other physicians, dentists and healthcare providers to coordinate a comprehensive treatment plan as a team.
However, we do not offer the full spectrum of primary care services. Because our physicians are specialists and available only during normal business hours, we encourage patients to seek and maintain an ongoing relationship with a Primary Care Provider.
The importance of having a Primary Care Provider or PCP cannot be over-emphasized. Some examples of when you would need to contact your PCP include:
- urgent care needs, traumatic injuries, and hospital admissions
- after-hours and on-call physician access
- routine examinations and procedures such as annual physical exams, gynecological exams, and immunizations
- in-network referrals to specialists or orders for studies that are covered in-network
- refills on prescriptions managed by your PCP