Our office is made up of a team of 3 physicians and 2 staff members. We offer a wide scope of medical practice and provide continuity of care by allowing patients to see other physicians in our group if their physician is not available. Our physicians frequently communicate with other physicians, dentists and healthcare providers to coordinate a comprehensive treatment plan as a team.
We are an integrative family medical practice, striving to re-enliven modern medicine by offering a uniquely human-centered approach to health and healing.
Our physicians treat infants, children and adults for a full-range of medical complaints, combining conventional medical practice with holistic remedies and/ or therapies.
We understand that the body, mind, and spirit are interwoven throughout all stages of health and disease, and we work to integrate these aspects in our patient care.
However, we do not offer the full spectrum of primary care services. Because our physicians are specialists and available only during normal business hours, we encourage patients to seek and maintain a good relationship with a Primary Care Provider.
The importance of having a Primary Care Provider or PCP cannot be overemphasized. Some examples of when you would need to contact your PCP include:
- urgent care needs, traumatic injuries, and hospital admissions
- after-hours and on-call physician access
- routine examinations and procedures such as annual physical exams, gynecological exams, and immunizations
- in-network referrals to specialists or orders for studies that are covered in-network
- refills on prescriptions managed by your PCP